Last Meeting: 2012 Semester Welcome
Our last general body meeting was held on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 4PM in the Marker Seminar Room (Chem 0112). An introduction of the new officers, as well as an organizational concerns and input was discussed relative to our goals for this year.
- We would also like to thank Prof.Herman Sintim for coming to answer the new graduate students questions. Your guidance is greatly appreciated.
Our last general body meeting was held on Wednesday, March 3rd at 4PM in the Marker Seminar Room (Chem 0112). Dr. John Fourkas was the speaker on the subject of scientific writing. the minutes from the meeting can be found here.
- We would also like to thank Prof. Isaacs for providing a copy of his PowerPoint on Scientific Writing.
January: How to Give an Effective Scientific Presentation
Dr. Lyle Isaacs was the speaker on how to give an effective scientific presentation. Click the following link to access his PowerPoint presentation as well as the minutes for January’s meeting below.
December: Leadership & Job Opportunities
See brief details for the December meeting below and click here for extended information in our December meeting minutes!
- Professor Michael P. Doyle gave a seminar talk on “Leadership and Job Opportunities.”
- End of semester celebration, Annual Seminar, & National Conference was discussed
- Minutes to be posted soon!
Also, here are a couple sample CVs to use as a guide to starting your own, thanks to Dr. Doyle.
Meeting Minutes for 2010-2011