Training Programs and workshops are offered throughout the year:
Techniques and Applications with NMR.
- For users who are currently using the instrument in the NMR Center.
- Learn applications with modern NMR methodlogy.
- Gain access to use advanced NMR 400, 500 and 600MHz spectrometers.
Details please download the summary of the workshop.
Basic Training Introduction to use the NMR facility -- Offered year around.
- The basic entry level is conducted typically by "Peer seniour users" or by NMR T.A.
- Any other levels are conducted by staff members.
- To register:
- Download the training request "registration form" and submit to NMR staff members.
- A mandatory Safety Orientation will be arranged before the user can access the NMR Labs.
Instruction Manuals for UMCP NMR users:
Last Update: Oct 2013, yflam umcpnopte/index.php
For Users new to Bruker Spectrometers:
- Basic NMR Full version Instruction Manual of Bruker Spectrometer .
- Condensed NMR Peer training manual.
For Automated Spectrometer users :
- Capabilities: H-1, C-13, P31 and F-19 and routine 2D NMR (COSY and HSQC).
- Tutorial offered weekly upon request, detail instruction available automated NMR spectrometer
For users who have basic NMR hands-on experience:
- Techniques in 1D & 2D NMR applications. Lecture notes and Handouts.