The Facility is equipped with Bruker NMR spectrometers, with different configurations to support various NMR detection.
The facility is open access to both academic and non-academic clients. Research and development are available for non-routine analyses.
To achieve the best outcome, we always keep in touch with users to monitor the progress and make adjustment correspondingly.
Feel free to contact us for details and planning for your NMR analyses.
For teaching and research programs at University of Maryland, hands-on operations and NMR workshops are available several times a year.
- Four NMR spectrometers (600MHz, 500MHz and 400MHz); some of them are multinuclear with temperature controls.
- Operating year round and providing services to all scientific researchers in the region.
- Fast turn-over for product analysis (H-1, C-13, F-19 and P-31).
- Suitable for quality and purity controls, product and reaction trackings.
- Advanced two dimensional NMR and insensitive nuclei detection for complex or organometallic compounds.
- Consultation, research and development for new projects available.
- Network with NMR workstations for off-line data processing.
Last update: Jan, 2017 FC